Apply now for general Clore6 programme in 2017
Clore Social Leadership is excited to announce a new six-month leadership development programme starting in April 2017. Our 2017 Clore6 programme is open to leaders in the social sector with the relevant experience, who are interested in joining a cohort of excellent leaders committed to social change.
A limited number of places are available on the general 2017 Clore6 programme which starts on 22 April 2017. Visit here to apply now for the 2017 programme - the deadline for applications is 17 March 2017.
What does the programme offer?
Clore6 is designed around the Social Leaders’ Capabilities Framework launched by Clore Social Leadership at the end of 2016. It includes the core elements of the flagship Clore Social Fellowship condensed into a more accessible six-month programme.
As a participant on the programme you will:
- Take part in a 360 degree review, which provides a full overview of your capabilities, strengths and potential as a leader in the social sector
- Develop an individualised leadership development plan to put into action during and after the completion of the programme
- Undertake two 2.5 day residentials, including sessions on self awareness, growing personal resilience, working with others and how to understand and navigate the complex and changing environment in which you are leading. You will hear from the experts in the area of leadership and experience stories from other sector leaders
- Be a part of a cohort of emerging and established leaders of the sector, forming a close-knit peer network that provides support, challenge and encourages new thinking
- Undertake individual coaching, encouraging reflection on your growth and barriers
- Take regular Action Learning Sets with other participants on the programme, providing the opportunity to learn from others, build deep connections with your cohort and work through real situations that you face in the workplace
- Take part in a team challenge based in the context of the sector to develop a tangible solution or resource for the sector’s leaders
- Job-swap with the other participants, gaining experience to a different organisation
What will you gain on the programme?
- Increased self-awareness, insight into your strengths and areas for development, and valuable reflection space that helps you remove barriers
- Increased resilience and a set of tools and models that help you become a more agile leader of social change
- A deeper understanding of how you work with and through others, and how others perceive your ability as a leader
- A lasting peer network of social sector leaders who provide support and new perspectives
- Growth of Social Leaders’ Capabilities and improved personal effectiveness, which translates into tangible results for you and your organisation
- Tools and techniques to take back to your own organisation to grow other leaders, improving leadership across your organisation
Participants on the programme must have minimum 3 years' experience in the sector, which must include experience of leading other people in the organisation.
Applicants must have a deep commitment to social change, and to bring leadership back into their organisation and work.
Applicants must demonstrate commitment of the Clore Social Leadership values: courage, passion, diversity, focus and respect, through their work.
Full Programme Price £6,000
Early Bird Discount Price £4,800*
Hardship support will be available for small organisations in exceptional circumstances.
Clore Social Leadership has ensured that the costs are kept to a minimum. We have worked through our partnerships to deliver a high-calibre programme at an accessible cost.
* Only applicable until 29 January
22 December 2016 - 29 January 2017 - Expressions of interest open
31 January 2017 - Formal applications open
17 March 2017 - Application deadline
27 March 2017 - Participants accepted
W/c 24 April 2017 - Programme starts, first residential
W/c 3 July 2017 - Second residential
October 2017 - Programme ends
November 2017 - Celebration event for participants
How do you join the programme?
Please visit here to apply now to our general 2017 Clore6 programme.
The deadline for applications is Friday 17 March 2017. Participants on the programme will be confirmed in late March 2017.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 02078123772 if you have any questions about Clore6.