Communicating under pressure through the spoken word is tough, for any leader. Nervousness can afflict even the most accomplished speakers. This short course looks at how to manage your nerves effectively and ‘own the room’.
On this one-day leadership short course you will learn:
- How to project confidence - even if you don’t feel confident
- How to achieve a more ‘proactive’ mindset for meeting
- How to breathe!
- How to use space effectively when communicating round the table
- Tips for effective preparation and avoiding common mistakes effectively
The course will be delivered by Simon Bucknall, one of the top speaking experts in the country. A full-time international speaker, coach and facilitator, Simon’s clients include London Business School, Said Business School, NHS and GE. He has featured as an expert commentator on BBC World News, BBC London radio and Channel 5 News.
Monday 14 August 2017 - 9am -5pm
Resource for London, 356 Holloway Rd, London N7 6PA
What is provided?
Lunch and refreshments will be provided, though please be advised that travel and accommodation are not included in the cost of the short courses.
You can book your place now by contacting the Clore Social Leadership team. Please call: 020 7812 3770 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* All Clore Social Leadership short courses are heavily subsidised.