Our leadership development short courses identify and develop exceptional leaders who will change the world around them
The UK’s social sector is facing more challenges than ever before - strong and effective leadership is required to meet this challenge.
Clore Social Leadership is answering this call by offering accessible and affordable leadership short courses to people working in the social sector who want to rise to this challenge. These quality leadership development courses are part-funded by our generous supporters, enabling us to offer them to the sector for heavily discounted price.
Our October 2017 short courses include:
- Know Yourself, Be Yourself, Look After Yourself - Develop your self-awareness, resilience and emotional intelligence as a leader. This one-day leadership course is run by renowned leadership coach, Eve Poole.
- Leader as Coach - A practical and applied one-day course aimed at leaders who want to develop a collaborative performance culture within their organisation. Charity and executive coach Steve Harrison will facilitate the course.
Space on these courses is very limited, so reserve your place now by calling: 020 7812 3770.
Very soon we will announce a brand new programme of leadership short courses for autumn/winter 2017.
Sign up to our newsletter for updates about our leadership short courses and programmes, and to receive social sector news and views.
Using Clore Social Leadership's Capabilities Framework and Leadership Model, our courses are key elements from Our Fellowship and Clore6 programmes, introducing participants to the leadership development tools which were specifically designed for the social sector. Course attendees will have the opportunity to learn from academics and sector practitioners who deliver key elements of our highly-regarded Fellowship and Clore6 programmes.
Who are these leadership courses for?
Anyone in a charity and the wider social sector who wants to become a more effective leader. For example you might be:
- A manager
- A team leader
- A director
- Chair or CEO
- Someone with informal leadership responsibilities
What will you learn?
- Develop impactful skills and tools to progress as change-making leaders
- Understand and enhance your strengths to initiate positive impact in your organisation and the sector
- Make valuable connections within the sector
- Be introduced to the Clore Social Leadership network
Previous Clore Social Leadership short courses include:
- Leadership in Governance - Organisational and individual leadership best practice aimed at Chairs and CEOs – one-day short course
- Understanding your Leadership Style – profile yours and your colleagues' leadership styles - one-day course
- Lead with Awareness – realise and work on your strengths and weaknesses as a leader using our specially designed 360° Assessment Review - one-day course
Please be advised that travel and accommodation are not included in the courses, however, lunch and refreshments will be provided.
* All Clore Social Leadership short courses are heavily subsidised.