Our leadership development short courses identify and develop exceptional leaders who will change the world around them.
The UK’s social sector is facing more challenges than ever before - strong and effective leadership is required to meet this challenge. Clore Social Leadership is answering this call by offering accessible and affordable leadership short courses to people working in the social sector who want to rise to this challenge. These quality leadership development courses are part-funded by our generous supporters, enabling us to offer them to the sector for heavily discounted price.
Our upcoming 2017 short courses include:
- Confidence and Leadership Presence - Communicating under pressure through the spoken word is tough, for any leader. This short course looks at how to manage your nerves effectively and ‘own the room’.
- Lead with Awareness - Taking place in Glasgow, this short course will help you to realise your strengths and weakness a leader, and how to use this information to become a catalyst for social change.
Space on these courses is very limited, so reserve your place now by calling: 020 7812 3770.
Sign up to our newsletter for updates about our leadership short courses and programmes, and to receive social sector news and views.
Using Clore Social Leadership's Capabilities Framework and Leadership Model, our courses are key elements from Our Fellowship and Clore6 programmes, introducing participants to the leadership development tools which were specifically designed for the social sector. Course attendees will have the opportunity to learn from academics and sector practitioners who deliver key elements of our highly-regarded Fellowship and Clore6 programmes.
Who are these leadership courses for?
Anyone in a charity and the wider social sector who wants to become a more effective leader. For example you might be:
- A manager
- A team leader
- A director
- Chair or CEO
- Someone with informal leadership responsibilities
What will you learn?
- Develop impactful skills and tools to progress as change-making leaders
- Understand and enhance your strengths to initiate positive impact in your organisation and the sector
- Make valuable connections within the sector
- Be introduced to the Clore Social Leadership network
Previous Clore Social Leadership short courses include:
- Leadership in Governance - Organisational and individual leadership best practice aimed at Chairs and CEOs – one-day short course
- Understanding your Leadership Style – profile yours and your colleagues' leadership styles - one-day course
- Lead with Awareness – realise and work on your strengths and weaknesses as a leader using our specially designed 360° Assessment Review - one-day course
Please be advised that travel and accommodation are not included in the courses, however, lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
If for any reason you need to cancel your booking please contact us as soon as possible. Please note that you are welcome to send a substitute delegate.
If you contact in writing more than 28 days prior to the start date of the course, we will be able to offer you a full refund, and more than 14 days prior to the start date, we will be able to offer you a refund of 50% of the full course fee. In the event of cancellation within the 14 day period prior to the course commencing, we regret that we cannot offer a refund.
In the unlikely event of a cancellation of a course, due to low enrollment, Clore Social Leadership will endeavour to give at least 7 days notice of cancellation and you will be entitled to a full refund. Please note we are unable to reimburse any travel, accommodation or other costs incurred by participants at any time, including in the event of cancellation.
* All Clore Social Leadership short courses are heavily subsidised.